Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- An examination of the relationship between academic dishonesty and workplace dishonesty: A multicampus investigation.J Educ Business. 2001; 77: 69-77
- More ethics training in classroom will benefit workplace behaviors later. University of Central Florida Today.(Published November 25, 2015. Accessed April 2, 2021)
- Revisions to the code of ethics for the nutrition and dietetics profession.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2018; 118: 1764-1767
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics/Commission on Dietetic Registration.(Published June 1, 2018. Accessed April 2, 2021)https://www.eatrightpro.org/-/media/eatrightpro-files/career/code-of-ethics/coeforthenutritionanddieteticsprofession.pdf?la=en&hash=0C9D1622C51782F12A0D6004A28CDAC0CE99A032
- Ethical issues for students.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2012; 112: 1253-1254
- US Department of Health and Human Services.(Accessed April 8, 2021)
- Professors’ slow, steady acceptance of online learning: A survey. Inside Higher Ed.(Published October 30, 2019. Accessed April 2, 2021)
- Best way to stop cheating in online courses? “Teach better.” Inside Higher Ed.(Published July 22, 2020. Accessed April 2, 2021)https://www.insidehighered.com/digital-learning/article/2020/07/22/technology-best-way-stop-online-cheating-no-experts-say-better
- 2019 Survey of faculty attitudes on technology: A study by Inside Higher Ed and Gallup.(Accessed April 2, 2021)
- Promoting student integrity: Ethical issues in the digital age.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2017; 118: 1498-1500
- Contract cheating: The outsourcing of assessed student work.in: Bretag T. Handbook of Academic Integrity. Springer, 2016: 639-654
- Academic integrity matters: Five considerations for addressing contract cheating. Int J Educ Integr. Published December 27, 2018.(Accessed April 8, 2021)
- Cheating, Inc.: How writing papers for American college students has become a lucrative profession overseas. New York Times.(Published September 7, 2019. Accessed April 3, 2021)
- University Policies: D08.0 Student Academic Integrity Policy. Rochester Institute of Technology.(Accessed May 5, 2021.)
- What actions can be taken to increase whistle-blowing in the classroom?.Account Educ. 2016; 25: 88-106
- Students as a forgotten ally in preventing cheating. Faculty Focus.(Published March 13, 2018. Accessed April 8, 2021)https://www.facultyfocus.com/articles/effective-classroom-management/students-forgotten-ally-preventing-cheating/
- Code of Ethics for the Nutrition and Dietetics Profession. Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.(Accessed April 2, 2021)https://www.eatrightpro.org/-/media/eatrightpro-files/career/code-of-ethics/codeofethicshandout.pdf?la=en&hash=1DEF8BAE3548732AC47E3827D9E6326DA5AED496
- Addressing academic integrity in a hyper-connected, pandemic world. Forbes.(Published February 6, 2021. Accessed April 8, 2021)https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulleblanc/2021/02/06/addressing-academic-integrity-in-a-hyper-connected-pandemic-world/?sh=7d8faf18738d
- Academic integrity. University of California Berkeley, Center for Teaching & Learning.(Accessed April 8, 2021)
STATEMENT OF POTENTIAL OF CONFLICT INTEREST No potential conflict of interest was reported by the author.
FUNDING/SUPPORT There was no funding to disclose.