Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Nutrition Care Process (NCP) update part 2: developing and using the NCP terminology to demonstrate efficacy of nutrition care and related outcomes.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2019; 119: 840-855
- Nutrition Care Process and Model update: toward realizing people-centered care and outcomes management.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2017; 117: 2003-2014
- Comparison of body composition measurements in lean female athletes.Int J Exerc Sci. 2018; 11: 417-424
- Relationship between depressive symptoms and other health markers in first-semester college students.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2020; 120: A30
- Addressing food insecurity with campus initiatives.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2018; 118: A67
- A pilot foodbank intervention featuring diabetes-appropriate food improved glycemic control among clients in three states.Health Aff. 2015; 34: 1956-1963
- Helping Food Retailers Sustainably Manage Food Waste. Emerson Electric Co.https://www.emerson.com/en-us/commercial-residential/grind2energy-food-waste-solution/grind2energy-solving-food-industry-problems/grind2energy-retail-food-waste/whole-foods-food-waste-planDate accessed: November 16, 2020
- Strengthening national nutrition research: rationale and options for a new coordinated federal research effort and authority.Am J Clin Nutr. 2020; 112: 721-769
This article was written by Jessica D. Kemp, MBA, MFN, a recent alumna, Carrie M. Hamady, EdD, MS, RD, LD, FAND, Associate Clinical Professor, Food and Nutrition, and Director, Undergraduate Didactic Program in Nutrition and Dietetics; and Mary-Jon Ludy, PhD, RDN, FAND, Associate Professor, Food and Nutrition, and Chair, Department of Public and Allied Health, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH.
STATEMENT OF POTENTIAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST C. M. H. is Chair of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Health Informatics Infrastructure (ANDHII) Workgroup’s Nutrition Care Process and Research Outcomes ANDHII Sub-Committee. Additionally, C. M. H. is Past-Chair of the Nutrition Informatics Committee. The authors declare no other conflicts of interest.
FUNDING/SUPPORT There is no funding to disclose.