Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Kidney Disease: The Basics.https://www.kidney.org/news/newsroom/factsheets/KidneyDiseaseBasicsDate accessed: August 19, 2020
- KDOQI Clinical Practice Guidelines for Nutrition in Chronic Kidney Disease.Am J Kidney Dis. 2000; 35: S11-S16
- Evidence-based Nutrition Practice Guideline on Chronic Kidney Disease. 2010.https://www.andeal.org/topic.cfm?menu=5303 and copyrighted by the Academy of Nutrition and DieteticsDate accessed: August 18, 2020
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics methodology for conducting systematic reviews for the Evidence Analysis Library.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2016; 116: 311-318
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics methodology for developing evidence-based nutrition practice guidelines.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2017; 117: 794-804
- GRADE: An emerging consensus on rating quality of evidence and strength of recommendations.BMJ. 2008; 336: 924-926
- Evidence-based nutrition practice guidelines on chronic kidney disease. 2020.https://www.andeal.org/a_z_index.cfm?web_menu_id=5Date accessed: August 20, 2020
- KDOQI clinical practice guideline for nutrition in CKD: 2020 update.Am J Kidney Dis. 2020; 76: S1-S107
- Barriers and strategies in guideline implementation: A scoping review.Healthcare (Basel). 2016; 4: 36
- Guide to clinical practice guidelines: The current state of play.Int J Qual Health Care. 2016; 28: 122-128
- Kidney pathways.https://www.kidney.org/phi/form?version=healthDate accessed: August 19, 2020
All authors were involved developing these systematic reviews and guidelines from question formulation to developing recommendation statements. DH and MR wrote the first draft of this executive summary and all authors reviewed and commented on subsequent drafts of the executive summary.
STATEMENT OF POTENTIAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST No potential conflict of interest was reported by the authors.
FUNDING/SUPPORT The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, National Kidney Foundation, and Academy of Nutrition and DIetetics Renal Dietitians DPG provided funding for this project (no grant number).