Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Malnutrition care: Preparing for the next level of quality.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2016; 116: 852-855
- Effectiveness of the Malnutrition Quality Improvement Initiative on practitioner malnutrition knowledge and screening, diagnosis, and timeliness of malnutrition-related care provided to older adults admitted to a tertiary care facility: A pilot study.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2018; 118: 101-109
- Welcome to the MQii Toolkit.http://malnutritionquality.org/mqii-toolkit.htmlDate accessed: July 26, 2019
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: Revised 2017 scope of practice for the registered dietitian nutritionist.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2018; 118: 141-165
- What Is a registered dietitian nutritionist’s role in addressing malnutrition?.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2018; 118: 1804
- Elevating malnutrition care coordination for successful patient transitions.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2018; 118: 1761-1763
STATEMENT OF POTENTIAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST The Malnutrition Quality Improvement Initiative (MQii) is a project of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Avalere Health, and other stakeholders who participated in and provided guidance and expertise in this collaborative partnership. S. M. McCauley, M. Khan, and C. D'Andrea are employees of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
FUNDING/SUPPORT The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics does not receive funding for the MQii. Avalere Health's work to support the MQii was funded by Abbott .