Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Sauer AC, Goates S, Malone A, et al. Prevalence of malnutrition risk and the impact of nutrition risk on hospital outcomes: Results from nutritionDay in the US [published online January 22, 2019]. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. https://doi.org/10.1002/jpen.1499.
- Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project. Reports.https://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/reports.jspDate accessed: May 24, 2019
- Early implementation of malnutrition clinical quality metrics to identify institutional performance improvement needs.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2019; 119: 547-552
- The root of the problem: America’s social determinants of health.https://www.hhs.gov/about/leadership/secretary/speeches/2018-speeches/the-root-of-the-problem-americas-social-determinants-of-health.htmlDate accessed: May 24, 2019
- Malnutrition care: Preparing for the next level of quality.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2016; 116: 852-855
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. List of Measures under Consideration for December 1, 2018. https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/QualityMeasures/Downloads/Measures-under-Consideration-List-for-2018.pdf. Accessed July 15, 2019.
STATEMENT OF POTENTIAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST No potential conflict of interest was reported by the authors.
FUNDING/SUPPORT There is no funding to report.