- Namie G.
- Rapaport L.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- 2017 Workplace Bullying Institute: U.S. Workplace Bullying Survey.
- Workplace bullying tied to higher risk of heart problems Reuters Health News. November 19, 2018.https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-heart-bullying/workplace-bullying-and-violence-tied-to-higher-risk-of-heart-problems-idUSKCN1NO2HVDate accessed: April 16, 2019
- Battling bullying in the workplace. December 13, 2017. U.S. News & World Report.https://money.usnews.com/money/careers/company-culture/articles/battling-bullying-in-the-workplaceDate accessed: April 16, 2019
- Workplace Bullying Institute.https://www.workplacebullying.org/individuals/problem/definition/Date accessed: April 16, 2019
- Bullying in the healthcare industry. JEMS. August 19, 2016.https://www.jems.com/ems-insider/articles/2016/08/bullying-in-the-healthcare-industry.htmlDate accessed: April 16, 2019
- Why we need a single definition of disruptive behavior.Cureus. 2018; 10: e22239
- Workplace bullying and harassment: What’s the difference? Society for Human Resource Management. March 28, 2018.https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/legal-and-compliance/state-and-local-updates/pages/workplace-bullying.aspxDate accessed: April 16, 2019
- Code of Ethics for the Nutrition and Dietetics Profession. June 2018.https://www.eatrightpro.org/-/media/eatrightpro-files/career/code-of-ethics/coeforthenutritionanddieteticsprofession.pdf?la¼en&hash¼0C9D1622C51782F12A0D6004A28CDAC0CE99A032Date accessed: March 30, 2019
- Herding cats and other strategies for chairs to address faculty bullying.The Department Chair. 2019; 29: 5-7
- Culture of cruelty: Why bullying thrives in higher education. The Guardian. November 3, 2014.https://www.theguardian.com/higher-education-network/blog/2014/nov/03/why-bullying-thrives-higher-educationDate accessed: April 24, 2019
- Prevention of bullying on campus. American Association of University Professors. May/June 2014.https://www.aaup.org/article/prevention-bullying-campus#.XMCHDjBKhaQDate accessed: April 24, 2019
- Reporting incidents of workplace violence. Overview. 2019.https://www.nursingworld.org/∼495349/globalassets/docs/ana/ethics/endabuse-issue-brief-final.pdfDate accessed: April 16, 2019
- Bullying and cyberbullying in adulthood and the workplace.J Soc Psychol. 2018; 158: 64-81
- Professional Civility. Food & Nutrition.https://foodandnutrition.org/professionalcivility/Date accessed: April 16, 2019
- Protecting people from bullying and harassment. October 2, 2018. Facebook news room.https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2018/10/protecting-people-from-bullying/Date accessed: April 16, 2019
- Social media roundup: Facebook’s anti-bullying tools, Instagram’s nametags, Twitter rules update. October 7, 2018. Forbes.com.https://www.forbes.com/sites/amitchowdhry/2018/10/07/social-media-roundup-facebooks-anti-bullying-tools-instagrams-nametags-twitter-rules-update/#1b927c8c2c21Date accessed: April 16, 2019
Perez S. Twitter adds more anti-abuse measures focused on banning accounts, silencing bullying. Techcrunch.com March 1, 2017. https://techcrunch.com/2017/03/01/twitter-adds-more-anti-abuse-measures-focused-on-banning-accounts-silencing-bullying/. Accessed April 16, 2019.
- Twitter.com How to control your Twitter experience.https://help.twitter.com/en/safety-and-security/control-your-twitter-experienceDate accessed: April 16, 2019
STATEMENT OF POTENTIAL OF CONFLICT INTEREST No potential conflict of interest was reported by the author.
FUNDING/SUPPORT There was no funding for this article.