Main outcome measures
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Registered dietitian nutritionists bring value to emerging health care delivery models.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2014; 114: 2017-2022
- Community-oriented primary care (COPC) and the Affordable Care Act.J Prim Care Community Health. 2015; 6: 128-133
- Multidisciplinary teams and obesity: Role of the modern patient-centered medical home.Prim Care Clin Off Pract. 2016; 43: 53-59
- Defining and measuring integrated patient care: Promoting the next frontier in health care delivery.Med Care Res Rev. 2010; 68: 112-127
- General practice based diabetes clinic: An integration model.Aust Fam Physician. 1999; 28: 240-245
- Primary care interventions for pediatric obesity: Need for an integrated approach.Pediatrics. 2015; 135: 757-758
- Patient- and family-centered care coordination: A framework for integrating care for children and youth across multiple systems.Pediatrics. 2014; 133: e1451-e1460
- Emerging paradigms in dietetics practice and health care: Patient-centered medical homes and accountable care organizations.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2015; 115: 1765-1770
- Association of integrated team-based care with health care quality, utilization, and cost.JAMA. 2016; 316: 826
- Specialized care of overweight children in community health centers.Health Aff. 2010; 29: 712-717
- Future changes driving dietetics workforce supply and demand: Future scan 2012-2022.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2012; 112: S10-S24
- The next generation of dietitians: Implementing dietetics education and practice in integrative medicine.J Am Coll Nutr. 2015; 34: 430-435
- Effectiveness of dietetic consultations in primary health care: A systematic review of randomized controlled trials.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2017; 117: 1941-1962
- Delivery of multifactorial interventions by nurse and dietitian teams in a community setting to prevent diabetic complications: A quality-improvement report.Am J Kidney Dis. 2008; 51: 425-434
- An internet-based diabetes management platform improves team care and outcomes in an urban latino population.Diabetes Care. 2015; 38: 561-567
- Short- and long-term beneficial effects of a multidisciplinary therapy for the control of metabolic syndrome in obese adolescents.Metabolism. 2007; 56: 1293-1300
- The effectiveness and cost of lifestyle interventions including nutrition education for diabetes prevention: A systematic review and meta-analysis.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2017; 117: 404-421.e36
- Efficacy of nutritional recommendations given by registered dietitians compared to other healthcare providers in reducing arterial blood pressure: Systematic review and meta-analysis.Clin Nutr. 2018; 32: 522-531
Codman Square Health Center. About Us. http://www.codman.org/about. Published 2016. Accessed December 6, 2016.
- IBM SPSS Statistics (for Windows) [computer program]. Version 24.0. IBM Corp, Armonk, NY2015
- The Healthy Weight Collaborative: Quality improvement methods promoting healthy weight.J Healthc Poor Underserved. 2012; 23: 21-33
Bennett GG, Warner ET, Glasgow RE, et al. Obesity treatment for socioeconomically disadvantaged patients in primary care practice. 2013;172(7):565-574.
- Assessing adiposity using BMI z-score in children with severe obesity.Obesity. 2017; 25: 662
- Characterizing extreme values of body mass index-for-age by using the 2000 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention growth charts.Am J Clin Nutr. 2009; 90: 1314-1320
- Managing diabetes with integrated teams: Maximizing your efforts with limited time.Postgrad Med. 2012; 124: 64-76
STATEMENT OF POTENTIAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST No potential conflict of interest was reported by the authors.
FUNDING/SUPPORT There is no funding to disclose.