Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Crossing the Quality Chasm: A New Health System for the 21st Century.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2001
- Nutrition care process and model part I: The 2008 update.J Am Diet Assoc. 2008; 108: 1113-1117
- Nutrition Care Process Part II: Using the international dietetics and nutrition terminology to document the Nutrition Care Process.J Am Diet Assoc. 2008; 108: 1287-1293
- Nutrition Terminology Reference Manual (eNCPT): Dietetics Language for Nutrition Care.Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Chicago, IL2016
Swan WI, Vivanti A, Hakel-Smith NA, et al. Nutrition Care Process and Model update: Toward realizing people-centered care and outcomes management. J Acad Nutr Diet.117(12):2003-2014.
- A new breed of evidence and the tools to generate it: Introducing ANDHII.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2015; 115: 19-22
- Increase in use and demand for skills illustrated by responses to Nutrition Informatics Survey.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2016; 116: 1836-1842
- Nutrition clinic: An integral component of an undergraduate curriculum.J Am Diet Assoc. 1985; 85: 594-596
- Translating nutritional assessment findings into diagnostic systems.CRN Q. 1986; : 14-15
- A problem-based nutrition care model that is diagnostic driven and allows for monitoring and managing outcomes.J Am Diet Assoc. 2002; 102: 578-589
- Nutrition Care Process and Model: ADA adopts road map to quality care and outcomes management.J Am Diet Assoc. 2003; 103: 1061-1072
- Is nutritional diagnosing a critical step in the nutrition care process?.J Am Diet Assoc. 2002; 102: 427-431
- Orientation to nutrition care process standards improves nutrition care documentation by nutrition practitioners.J Am Diet Assoc. 2005; 105: 1582-1589
- Nutrition care process chains: The “missing link” between research and evidence-based practice.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2015; 115: 1491-1498
Microsoft Structured Query Language Server Management Studio [computer program]. Version 10.50.1617.0. Redmond, WA: Microsoft; 2008.
- R.([computer program]. Version 3.4.0) R Foundation for Statistical Computing, 2017
- RStudio.([computer program]. Version 1.0.143) RStudio Inc, Boston, MA2017
R Foundation for Statistical Computing. R: A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing. https://www.r-project.org/. Accessed April 23, 2018.
- Modern Applied Statistics with S.4th ed. Springer, New York, NY2002
- ggplot2: Elegant Graphics for Data Analysis.Springer, New York, NY2009
- dplyr: A grammar of data manipulation: R package.([computer program]. Version 0.4 3) R Foundation for Statistical Computing, 2015
- propagate: Propagation of Uncertainty. R package.([computer program]. Version 1.0-4) R Foundation for Statistical Computing, 2014
Dragulescu AA. xlsx: Read, write, format Excel 2007 and Excel 97/2000/XP/2003 files. version 0.5.7. https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/xlsx/index.html. Accessed April 23, 2018.
- Practicalities of using the nutrition care process in research.J Ren Nutr. 2015; 25: 393-394
STATEMENT OF POTENTIAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST W. J. Murphy, C. Papoutsakis, and A. L. Steiber are employees of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, which has a financial interest in the ANDHII platform and the NCPT described here. No potential conflict of interest was reported by the other authors.
FUNDING/SUPPORT Financial and material support for the development of ANDHII has been provided by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and the Commission on Dietetic Registration.