Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Nutrition care process and model part 1: The 2008 update.J Am Diet Assoc. 2008; 108: 1113-1117
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. The Nutrition Care Process. www.eatrightpro.org/resources/practice/nutrition-care-process/. Accessed June 15, 2017.
- Nutrition care process chains; The “Missing link” between research and evidence-based practice.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2015; 115: 1491-1498
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Evidence analysis library. https://www.andeal.org. Accessed June 15, 2017.
Dietitians of Canada. Practice-based evidence in nutrition. https://www.pennutrition.com. Accessed June 15, 2017.
- Implementation of the Nutrition Care Process and International Dietetics Nutrition Terminology in a single-center hemodialysis unit comparing paper vs electronic records.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2014; 114: 124-130
- Lessons learned in applying the nutrition care process to critically ill patients.Support Line. 2009; 31: 9-13
- Uptake of nutrition informatics in Australia compared with the USA.Nutr Diet. 2015; 72: 291-298
- You, improved: Understanding the promises and challenges nutrition informatics poses for dietetic careers.J Am Diet Assoc. 2010; 110: 1794-1798
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Health informatics infrastructure. https://www.andhii.org. Accessed June 12, 2017.
International Confederation of Dietetic Associations. http://www.internationaldietetics.org/About-ICDA/Mission-and-Goals.aspx. Mission and goals. Accessed June 16, 2017.
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. About eNCPT. https://ncpt.webauthor.com/. Accessed June 15, 2017.
- Nutrition Care Process implementation: Experiences in various dietetics environments in Sweden.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2017; 117: 1738-1748
- Evaluation of a Nutrition Care Process in electronic patient records: Need of improvement.Nutr Diet. 2015; 72: 74-80
- PARIHS revisited: From heuristic to integrated framework for the successful implementation of knowledge into practice.Implement Sci. 2016; 11: 33-44
- Leading Change.Harvard Business Press, Boston, MA1996
- Insights from the Diabetes in India Nutrition Guidelines Study: Adopting innovations using a knowledge transfer model.Top Clin Nutr. 2017; 32: 69-86
- Evaluation of a Nutrition Care Process implementation package in hospital dietetic departments.Nutr Diet. 2015; 72: 213-221
- Increased familiarity, knowledge and confidence with Nutrition Care Process Terminology following implementation across a statewide health-care system.Nutr Diet. 2015; 72: 222-231
- Evaluation of a Nutrition Care Process-based audit instrument, the Diet-NCP-Audit, for documentation of dietetic care in medical records.Scand J Caring Sci. 2014; 28: 390-397
- Documentation of the dietetic care process: Developing a sectoral, tailored system.Eur J Clin Nutr. 2016; 70: 753-757
- The nutrition care process and the nutrition support dietitian.Support Line. 2007; 29: 18-22
- Assessing practices and perceptions of board certified specialists in pediatric nutrition about the Nutrition Care Process/International Dietetics and Nutrition Terminology.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2013; 113: A13
- Managing clinical knowledge for healthcare improvement.Yearb Med Inform. 2000; 1: 65-70
- Nutrition Informatics member survey.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2012; 112: 360-367
STATEMENT OF POTENTIAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST No potential conflict of interest was reported by the author.
FUNDING/SUPPORT There is no funding to disclose.