Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- ADA nutrition informatics member survey: Results and next steps.J Am Diet Assoc. 2008; 108: 1822-1826
- 2011 nutrition informatics member survey.J Am Diet Assoc. 2012; 112: 360-367
Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act of 2009. Washington, DC: Office of the National Coordinator of Health Information Technology. https://www.healthit.gov/policy-researchers-implementers/health-it-legislation. Accessed March 22, 2016.
- ONC Data Brief, no. 16. Adoption of Electronic Health Record Systems among U.S. Non-Federal Acute Care Hospitals: 2008-2013.Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, Washington, DCMay 2014
Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology. 'Office-based Physician Health IT Adoption,' Health IT Dashboard. http://dashboard.healthit.gov/dashboards/physician-health-it-adoption.php. Updated October 2014. Accessed November 6, 2015.
- ONC Data Brief, no.23. Adoption of Electronic Health Record Systems among U.S. Non-Federal Acute Care Hospitals: 2008-2014.Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, Washington DCApril 2015
Department of Health and Human Services. Code of Federal Regulations, Title 45, Public Welfare, Department of Health and Human Services, Part 46, Protection of Human Subjects. Department of Health and Human Services website. www.hhs.gov/ohrp/humansubjects/guidance/45cfr46.html. Revised January 15, 2009. Effective July 14, 2009. Accessed November 6, 2015.
STATEMENT OF POTENTIAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST No potential conflict of interest was reported by the authors.
FUNDING/SUPPORT There was no funding for this article.