Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- The assurance of standards at master’s level: An empirical investigation.Higher Educ Quarterly. 1998; 52: 378-393
- Trends and issues in continuing professional education.New Dir Adult Contin Educ. 2000; 86: 3-12
- Counseling psychology’s ambivalent relationship with master’s level training.The Couns Psychol. 2000; 28: 687-700
- Developing performance indicators for assessing classroom teaching practices and student learning: The case of engineering.Res High Educ. 2001; 42: 327-352
- Creating what sort of professional? Master’s level nurse education as a professionalising strategy.Nurs Inq. 2003; 10: 103-112
- Whither nursing? Discourses underlying the attribution of master’s level performance in nursing.J Adv Nurs. 2001; 34: 621-628
- New directions in midwifery education: The masters of science in midwifery degree.J Midwifery Women Health. 2003; 48: 133-137
- Advanced Nursing Practice: An Integrative Approach.2nd ed. WB Saunders, Philadelphia, PA2000: 147-358
- Promoting scholarship in nurse practitioner programs.Clin Excel Nurse Pract. 2002; 5: 25-30
- A Vision of Baccalaureate and Graduate Nursing Education: The Next Decade. American Association of Colleges of Nursing, Task Force on the Vision of Baccalaureate and Graduate Nursing Education.American Association of Colleges of Nursing, Washington, DC2005
- Outcomes of scholarly enquiry: An analysis of masters in nursing projects/theses.J Prof Nurs. 2006; 22: 296-303
- Identifying components of advance-level clinical nutrition practice: A Delphi study.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2012; 112: 859-869
- Using initiative to achieve autonomy: A model for advanced practice in medical nutrition therapy.J Am Diet Assoc. 2006; 106: 1219-1225
- Characteristics of advanced-level dietetics practice: A model and empirical results.J Am Diet Assoc. 1993; 93: 196-202
- Some dilemmas of master's level nurse education.J Adv Nurs. 2000; 32: 834-841
- Health Professions Education: A Bridge to Quality.The National Academies Press, Washington: DC2003
- Council on Future Practice Visioning Report.American Dietetic Association, Chicago, IL2011
- Research-related coursework and research experiences in doctor of pharmacy programs.Am J Pharm Educ. 2007; 71: 113
- Introducing solid foods one at a time during infancy may promote picky eating later in childhood.J Am Diet Assoc. 2010; 110: A109
- Scientific collaboration results in higher citation rates of published articles.Pharmacotherapy. 2006; 26: 759-767
This article was written by Rayane AbuSabha, PhD, RD, professor, Nutrition Science Department, The Sage Colleges, Troy, NY.
STATEMENT OF POTENTIAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST No potential conflict of interest was reported by the author.
FUNDING/SUPPORT No funding was received for this project or to complete the manuscript.