Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Carry the Flame: History of the American Dietetic Association.American Dietetic Association, Chicago, IL1990
- Live the ADA legacy—Annually.J Am Diet Assoc. 2002; 102: 1046-1050
- Barber M.I. History of the American Dietetic Association 1917-1959. J. B. Lippincott, Philadelphia, PA1959
Wilson W. In Our First Year of the War: Messages and Addresses to the Congress and the People, March 5, 1917 to January 6, 1918. Project Gutenberg website. http://www.gutenberg.org/files/24668/24668-h/24668-h.htm#VI. Accessed January 20, 2015.
This article was written by Karen Stein, MFA, freelance writer, Traverse City, MI, and consultant editor for the Nutrition Care Manual, and a former Editor of the Journal.