Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Achieving Excellence: Clinical Staffing for Today and Tomorrow.American Dietetic Association, Chicago, IL2004
- What is ADA’s staffing ratio for clinical dietitians?.J Am Diet Assoc. 2006; 106: 1916
Dietetics Practice-Based Research Network. Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics website. http://www.eatrightpro.org/resources/research/evidence-based-resources/dpbrn. Accessed March 12, 2015.
- Future changes driving dietetics workforce supply and demand: Future scan 2012-2022.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2012; 112: S10-S24
Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics. Rationale for future education preparation of nutrition and dietetics practitioners. http://www.eatrightacend.org/ACEND/content.aspx?id=6442485290. Updated February 18, 2015. Accessed March 12, 2015.
This article was written by Wendy Phillips, MS, RD, FAND, regional clinical nutrition manager, Morrison Healthcare, Charlottesville, VA; director, nutrition systems, University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville; and a certified lactation educator and a certified nutrition support clinician, Crozet, VA.
STATEMENT OF POTENTIAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST No potential conflict of interest was reported by the author.
FUNDING/SUPPORT There is no funding source or any other disclosures to report.