|1996||Medical Nutrition Therapy Across the Continuum of Care, 1st ed, published|
|2001||Medical Nutrition Therapy Evidence-Based Guides for Practice first published|
|2004||Evidence Analysis Library (EAL) launched|
|2004||First Evidence-Based Nutrition Practice Guideline (EBNPG): Disorders of Lipid Metabolism|
|2005||Nutrition Care Process (NCP) model and Nutrition Diagnostic Terminology first published|
|2006||Nutrition Care Process integrated into EBNPG development|
|2007||International Dietetics & Nutrition Terminology (IDNT) Reference Manual, 1st edition, published|
|2008||EBNPG toolkits published with outcomes-tracking tools|
|2014||Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Health Informatics Infrastructure (ANDHII) launched|
|2014||Electronic Nutrition Care Process and Terminology (eNCPT) launched|
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- American Dietetic Association and Morrison Health Care. Patient protocols.in: Medical Nutrition Therapy Across the Continuum of Care. American Dietetic Association, Chicago, IL1996
- Evidence based medicine: What it is and what it isn’t.BMJ. 1996; 312: 71-72
- John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK2008 Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions.
- Development of the RTI item bank on risk of bias and precision of observational studies.J Clin Epidemiol. 2012; 65: 163-178
- The effect of spironolactone on morbidity and mortality in patients with severe heart failure.N Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 709-717
- ACC/AHA 2005 guideline update for the diagnosis and management of chronic heart failure in the adult: A report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to update the 2001 Guidelines for the Evaluation and Management of Heart Failure).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 46: e1-e82
- Most hospitalized older persons do not meet the enrollment criteria for clinical trials in heart failure.Am Heart J. 2003; 146: 250-257
- Outcomes research: Generating evidence for best practice and policies.Circulation. 2008; 118: 309-318
- Dietary fat saturation effects on low-density-lipoprotein concentrations and metabolism in various animal models.Am J Clin Nutr. 1997; 65: 1617S-1627S
- Position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: Dietary fatty acids for healthy adults.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2014; 114: 136-153
- Evaluation of Biomarkers and Surrogate Endpoints in Chronic Disease.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2010: 336
- Urinary sodium and potassium excretion, mortality, and cardiovascular events.N Engl J Med. 2014; 371: 612-623
- Connecting Health and Care for the Nation: A 10-Year Vision to Achieve an Interoperable Health IT Infrastructure.US Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, DC2014
This article was written by William J. Murphy, MS, RDN, senior manager of Outcomes Research, and Alison L. Steiber, PhD, RDN, chief science officer, both at the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Chicago, IL.