Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Supply and demand: 2010-2020.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2012; 112: S92-S94
- Implications of the dietetics workforce demand study.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2012; 112: S92-S94
- Strategies for addressing the internship shortage and lack of ethnic diversity in dietetics.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2013; 113: 771-775
- Innovative model for clinical education in dietetics.Nutr Diet. 2009; 66: 33-38
Commission on Accreditation for Dietetics Education current report—2009 program year. www.eatright.org/CADE_AnnualReport 2009.pdf. Accessed March 27, 2014.
- Using podcasting to facilitate student learning: A constructivist perspective.J Educ Technol Soc. 2012; 15: 181-192
- The applications of student-centred learning approaches in clinical education.Int J Lang Commun Disord. 2001; 36: 396-400
- SERVQUAL: A multiple-item scale for measuring consumer perceptions of service quality.J Retail. 1988; 64: 5-6
- The Parallel Rural Community Curriculum: An integrated clinical curriculum based in rural general practice.Med Educ. 2000; 34: 558-565
- Gaining entry-level clinical competency outside the acute care setting.Can J Diet Prac Res. 2008; 69: 32-36
- Nursing homes and primary health care clinics provide appropriate settings for student to demonstrate individual case management clinical competence.Nutr Diet. 2014; (In press)
- A systematic literature review of undergraduate clinical placements in underserviced areas.Med Educ. 2013; 47: 969-978
STATEMENT OF POTENTIAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST No potential conflict of interest was reported by the authors.
FUNDING/SUPPORT The University of Canberra supported this research as part of a doctoral thesis for R. Bacon.
This article was written by Rachel Bacon, MSc, APD, APN, assistant professor, Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Canberra, Bruce, Australian Capital Territory, Australia; Lauren Therese Williams, PhD, AdvAPD