Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- The impact of malnutrition on morbidity, mortality, length of hospital stay and costs evaluated through a multivariate model analysis.Clin Nutr. 2003; 22: 235-239
- Causes and consequences of inadequate substrate supply to pediatric ICU patients.Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2006; 9: 297-303
- Malnutrition in critically ill infants and children.JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 1982; 6: 20-24
- Malnutrition in critically ill children: From admission to 6 months after discharge.Clin Nutr. 2004; 23: 223-232
- Nutritional status of children with congenital heart disease.Br Heart J. 1995; 73: 277-283
- A.S.P.E.N. clinical guidelines: Nutrition support of the critically ill child.JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 2009; 33: 260-276
- When early enteral feeding is not possible in critically ill patients: Results of a multicenter observational study.JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 2011; 35: 160-168
- Effect of evidence-based feeding guidelines on mortality of critically ill adults: A cluster randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2008; 300: 2731-2741
- Early parenteral nutrition in critically ill patients with short-term relative contraindications to early enteral nutrition: A randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2013; 309: 2130-2138
- The impact of enteral feeding protocols on nutritional support in critically ill children.J Hum Nutr Diet. 2009; 22: 428-436
- Use of a feeding protocol to improve nutritional support through early, aggressive, enteral nutrition in the pediatric intensive care unit.Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2006; 7: 340-344
Bird J, Gentles E, Ellis D, et al. Guideline for introducing and establishing enteral nutrition in PICU. http://www.clinicalguidelines.scot.nhs.uk/PICU%20HDU%20guidelines/PICU%20guideline%20for%20introducing%20and%20establishing%20enteral%20nutrition%20in%20PICU%20v1.1.pdf. Accessed April 1, 2014.
- Malnutrition, nutritional indices, and early enteral feeding in critically ill children.Nutrition. 2001; 17: 548-557
- Outcomes in a pediatric intensive care unit before and after the implementation of a nutrition support team.JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 2005; 29: 176-185
- Predicting basal metabolic rate, new standards and review of previous work.Hum Nutr Clin Nutr. 1985; 39: 5-41
- The maintenance need for water in parenteral fluid therapy.Pediatrics. 1957; 19: 823-832
- Dietary Reference Values for Food Energy and Nutrient for the United Kingdom. Report on Health and Social Subjects. No. 41.Stationery Office Book, London, UK1991
- Growth charts for both cross-sectional and longitudinal data.Stat Med. 1994; 13: 2477-2492
- Canadian clinical practice guidelines for nutrition support in mechanically ventilated, critically ill adult patients.JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 2003; 27: 355-373
- ESPEN Guidelines on enteral nutrition: Intensive care.Clin Nutr. 2006; 25: 210-223
- Enteral nutrition in critically ill children: Are prescription and delivery according to their energy requirements?.Nutr Clin Pract. 2007; 22: 233-239
- Nutritional goals, prescription and delivery in a pediatric intensive care unit.Clin Nutr. 2008; 27: 65-71
- The effect of cumulative energy and protein deficiency on anthropometric parameters in a pediatric ICU population.Clin Nutr. 2004; 23: 1381-1389
- A nutritional support team in the pediatric intensive care unit: Changes and factors impeding appropriate nutrition.Clin Nutr. 2007; 26: 355-363
- Effectiveness and safety of a protocol for promotion of early intragastric feeding in critically ill children.Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2001; 2: 113-121
STATEMENT OF POTENTIAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST No potential conflict of interest was reported by the authors.
FUNDING/SUPPORT There is no funding to disclose.