Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- A prospective study of holiday weight gain.N Engl J Med. 2000; 342: 861-867
- Holiday weight gain: Fact or fiction?.Nutr Rev. 2000; 58: 378-379
- Holiday weight management by successful weight losers and normal weight individuals.J Consult Clin Psychol. 2008; 76: 442-448
Bennett GG, Foley P, Levine E, et al. Behavioral treatment for weight gain prevention among black women in primary care practice: A randomized clinical trial [published online ahead of print August 26, 2013]. JAMA Intern Med. http://dx.doi.org/10.1001/jamainternmed.2013.9263.
- Focusing on weight loss may not be effective.TheGrio.com. August 26, 2013; (Accessed August 27, 2013)
Integrating the Registered Dietitian (RD) into Primary Care—Comprehensive Primary Care Initiative (CPCI) Toolkit. https://www.eatright.org/shop/product.aspx?id=6442476253
This article was written by Eleese Cunningham, RDN, of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Knowledge Center Team, Chicago, IL. Academy members can contact the Knowledge Center by sending an e-mail to [email protected]