News and research: What's hot in 2013.
- Martinez S.
- Hand M.
- Da Pra M.
- et al.
Industry experts forecast 2012 trends.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Effect of distance of transportation on willingness to pay for food.Ecological Econ. 2013; 88: 67-75
- Foodies: Democracy and Distinction in the Gourmet Foodscape.Routledge, New York, NY2009
- News and research: What's hot in 2013.Accessed February 28, 2013)
- Local food systems: Concepts, impacts, and issues.(Economic Research Service website. May 2010)Published May 2010. Accessed February 28, 2013)
- Industry experts forecast 2012 trends.(Technomic website)Accessed February 26, 2013)
- Remaking the North American Food System: Strategies for Sustainability.University of Nebraska Press, Lincoln, NE2009
- Regional food hubs: Linking producers to new markets: Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food (KYF2).Accessed March 29, 2013)
- Organic certification.Accessed March 19, 2013)
- Farmers markets and local food marketing.http://www.ams.usda.gov/AMSv1.0/ams.fetchTemplateData.do?template=TemplateS&navID=WholesaleandFarmersMarkets&leftNav=WholesaleandFarmersMarkets&page=WFMFarmersMarketGrowth&description=Farmers%20Market%20Growth&acct=frmrdirmkt(Modified August 3, 2012. Accessed January 2, 2013)
- Silver Diner finds gold in ‘fresh and local'.(Washington Business Journal website)http://www.bizjournals.com/washington/print-edition/2011/05/27/silver-diner-finds-gold-in-fresh-and.html?page=all(Published May 27, 2011. Accessed March 19, 2013)
- The role of food hubs in local food marketing.(USDA Rural Development website)Published January 2013. Accessed April 8, 2013)
This article was written by Brian Boyce, an award-winning freelance writer in Terra Haute, IN.
Available online 21 May 2013