Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Notice of adoption of a resolution to repeal and reenact sec. 81.50 of the New York City health code, 2008.Accessed February 16, 2012)
- Prevalence of obesity and trends in the distribution of body mass index among US adults, 1999-2010.JAMA. 2012; 307: 491-497
- Disparities in obesity rates: Analysis by ZIP code area.Soc Sci Med. 2007; 65: 2458-2463
- Calorie labeling and food choices: A first look at the effects on low-income people in New York City.Health Aff. 2009; 28: w1110-w1121
- Changes in energy content of lunchtime purchases from fast food restaurants after introduction of calorie labeling: Cross sectional customer surveys.BMJ. 2011; 343: d4464
- The availability of fast food and full-service restaurants in the United States: Associations with neighborhood characteristics.Am J Prev Med. 2007; 33: S240-S245
- Purchasing behavior and calorie information at fast food chains in New York City, 2007.Am J Public Health. 2008; 98: 1457-1459
- Using thematic analysis in psychology.Qual Res Psychol. 2006; 3: 77-101
FUNDING/SUPPORT This research was funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention under cooperative agreement number 1-U48-DP-001946. The findings and conclusions are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. No financial disclosures were reported by the authors of this paper.
STATEMENT OF POTENTIAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST No potential conflict of interest was reported by the authors.