Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Pediatric nutrition and EMR implementation.(LinkedIn website)Accessed May 1, 2012)
- Bush launches 10-year-effort to create national EMR system.Published June 2004. Accessed May 1, 2012)
- HITECH Act enforcement interim final rule.Accessed August 9, 2012)
- A decade of work coming together: Nutrition care, electronic health care records, and the HITECH Act.J Am Diet Assoc. 2010; 110 (Published November 2010. Accessed May 11, 2012): 1606-1614
- Defining and testing EMR usability: Principles and proposed methods of EMR usability evaluation and rating.(Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society website)Published June 2009. Accessed May 1, 2012)
- EHR adoption—What progress have we made?.Published June 23, 2010. Accessed May 1, 2012)
- Electronic health record systems and intent to apply for meaningful use incentives among office-based physician practices: United States, 2001–2011.Published November 2011. Updated March 7, 2012. Accessed May 1, 2012)
- Implementation of the federal health information technology initiative.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 2426-2431
- The HITECH Act and your practice: Eight tips for successful EHR adoption.(Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society website)Published June 2010. Accessed May 1, 2012)
- EHR incentive programs.http://www.cms.gov/Regulations-and-Guidance/Legislation/EHRIncentivePrograms/index.html?redirect=/EHRIncentivePrograms(Accessed May 1, 2012)
- Certified EHR Products.http://healthit.hhs.gov/portal/server.pt/community/healthit_hhs_gov__home/1204(Accessed July 24, 2012)Date: February 18, 2011
- The Importance of Structured Data Elements in EHRs.Published March 31, 2011. Accessed July 24,2012)
- Nutrition Care Process.Accessed August 9, 2012)
- International Dietetics & Nutrition Terminology (IDNT) Reference Manual.4th ed. Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Chicago, IL2012
- Electronic medical records and personal health records: A call for the creation and inclusion of a nutritional dataset.(Abbott Nutrition Health Institute website)Published June, 26, 2009. Accessed May 1, 2012)
- Letter to The Honorable Kathleen Sebelius, Secretary of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and Dr. Farzad Mostashari, National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT.May 7, 2012
- Electronic health record systems and intent to apply for meaningful use incentives among office-based physician practices: United States, 2001–2011.Published November 2011. Accessed May 1, 2012)
- Use of an electronic medical record system to support primary care recommendations to prevent, identify, and manage childhood obesity.Accessed June 8, 2012)
This article was written by John Gregerson, a freelance writer in Chicago, IL.