Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- President's page: The challenge of change—Protecting our future.J Am Diet Assoc. 1994; 94: 667
- Carry the Flame: The History of the American Dietetic Association.American Dietetic Association, Chicago, IL1990
- 1990s health care challenges and trends.Accessed March 3, 2012)
- Household computer and Internet access: The digital divide in a pediatric clinical population.AMIA Annu Symp Proc. 2005; (Accessed September 20, 2012): 111-115
- NSF and the birth of the Internet: 1990s.Accessed January 3, 2012)
- A new look at the profession of dietetics: Report of the 1984 Study Commission on Dietetics.American Dietetic Association, Chicago, IL1985
- New name, same commitment to public's nutritional health: American Dietetic Association becomes Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics [press release].Published September 24, 2011. Accessed March 1, 2012)
- Why study history?.1998 (American Historical Society website)Accessed March 30, 2012)
This article was written by Karen Stein, MFA, freelance writer, Traverse City, MI, and consultant editor for the Nutrition Care Manual, and a former Editor of the Journal.