Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- American Dietetic Association/Commission on Dietetic Registration Code of Ethics for the profession of dietetics and process for consideration of ethics Issues.J Am Diet Assoc. 2009; 109: 1461-1467
- Eligibility Requirements and Accreditation Standards of the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND).Accessed January 2, 2012)
- Promoting integrity among nursing students.J Nursing Educ. 2009; 46: 45-47
- Nursing students and teaching of codes of ethics: An empirical research study.Intl Nurs Rev. 2009; 56: 483-490
- Toward E-professionalism: Thinking through the implications of navigating the digital world.J Am Diet Assoc. 2010; 110: 1442-1449
- Towson University Division of Academic Affairs.Accessed February 23, 2012)
This article was written by Nadine Braunstein, PhD, RD, LD, assistant professor and the Allied Health Program Director at Towson University, Towson, MD.
Meets Learning Need Codes 1000, 1050, 1090, and 1140. To take the Continuing Professional Education quiz for this article, log in to www.eatright.org, click the “MyProfile” link under your name at the top of the homepage, select “Journal Quiz” from the menu on your myAcademy page, click “Journal Article Quiz” on the next page, and then click the “Additional Journal CPE Articles” button to view a list of available quizzes, from which you may select the quiz for this article.