Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Interventions to promote physical activity and dietary lifestyle changes for cardiovascular risk factor reduction in adults: A scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2010; 122: 406-441
- Diet and lifestyle influences on risk of coronary heart disease.Curr Atheroscler Rep. 2009; 11: 257-263
- Global cancer incidence and mortality caused by behavior and infection.J Public Health (Oxf). 2011; 33: 223-233
- Lifestyle and cancer risk.J Prev Med Public Health. 2010; 43: 459-471
- Challenges in converting an interviewer-administered food probe database to self-administration in the National Cancer Institute Automated Self-administered 24-Hour Recall (ASA24).J Food Compost Anal. 2009; 22: S48-S51
- Development of the Healthy Eating Index-2005.J Am Diet Assoc. 2008; 108: 1896-1901
- Development and evaluation of a method for calculating the Healthy Eating Index-2005 using the Nutrition Data System for Research.Public Health Nutr. 2011; 14: 306-313
- Development and Evaluation of the Healthy Eating Index-2005.Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion, US Department of Agriculture, Washington, DC2007
- Relative validity of the pre-coded food diary used in the Danish National Survey of Diet and Physical Activity.Public Health Nutr. 2011; 14: 2110-2116
- Development and validation of a comprehensive semi-quantitative food frequency questionnaire that includes FODMAP intake and glycemic index.J Am Diet Assoc. 2010; 110: 1469-1476
- Eight self-administered 24-hour dietary recalls using the Internet are feasible in African Americans and Whites: The Energetics Study.J Am Diet Assoc. 2010; 110: 857-864
- Prevalence of overweight and obesity in the United States, 1999-2004.JAMA. 2006; 295: 1549-1555
FUNDING/SUPPORT This work was funded by the George Mason University Provost's Office Creative Award Mechanism.
STATEMENT OF POTENTIAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST No potential conflict of interest was reported by the authors.