Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Systemic review of the roles of omega-3 fatty acids in health and disease.J Am Diet Assoc. 2009; 109: 668-679
- The Health Professional's Guide to Popular Dietary Supplements.American Dietetic Association, Chicago, IL2007
- Metabolic effects of krill oil are essentially similar to those of fish oil but at lower dose of EPA and DHA, in healthy volunteers.Lipids. 2011; 46: 37-46
- Disorders of lipid metabolism (DLM), triglycerides, and omega-3 fatty acid supplements.Accessed November 22, 2011)
- Omega-3 supplements and risk for CVD events.Accessed November 22, 2011)
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2010.Accessed November 22, 2011)
This article was written by Eleese Cunningham, RD, with the Academy's Knowledge Center in Chicago, IL. Academy members can contact the Knowledge Center by sending an e-mail to [email protected]