Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Third Report on Nutrition Monitoring in the United States. US Government Printing Office, Washington, DC1995
- Nutrition Trends Survey. 1995 Executive Summary. The American Dietetic Association, Chicago, Ill1995
- Survey of American Dietary Habits. 1993 Executive Summary. The American Dietetic Association with Kraft General Foods, Chicago, Ill1993
- Shopping for Health, 1995. Food Marketing Institute and PREVENTION Magazine, Washington, DC and Emmaus, Penn1995
- Trends in the United States. Consumer Attitudes and the Supermarket, 1996. Food Marketing Institute, Washington, DC1996
How Are Americans Making Food Choices? 1994 Update. Conducted for: The American Dietetic Association and International Food Information Council. Prepared by: The Gallup Organization. April 1994.
How Are Americans Making Food Choices? 1990. Conducted for: The American Dietetic Association and International Food Information Council. Prepared by: The Gallup Organization. January 1990.
- The Prevention Index 1996. A Report Card On The Nation's Health. Rodale Press, Inc, Emmaus, Penn1996
- Food for thought.Media Monitor. 1995; 9: 1
- Energy and macronutrient intakes of persons ages 2 months and over in the United States Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, Phase 1, 1988-91. National Center for Health Statistics, Hyattsville, Md1994
- Food, Physical Activity, and Fun. What Kids Think. The American Dietetic Association, Chicago, Ill1995
- Consumer demand for less fat remains strong.Calorie Control Commentary. 1996; 18: 3
- IFIC Review. International Food Information Council, Washington, DC1995
- Increasing prevalence of overweight among US adults.JAMA. 1994; 272: 205-211
Reaching Consumers With Meaningful Health Messages, A Handbook for Nutrition and Food Communicators. A project of The Dietary Guidelines Alliance, 1996.