Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Circulation. 1996; 94: 1795-1800
- Nutrition and Cancer. American Cancer Society, New York, NY1984
- The Surgeon General's Report on Nutrition and Health. US Government Printing Office, Washington, DC1988 (DHHS Pub. No. 88-50210. PHS)
- Diet, Nutrition and Cancer. National Academy Press, Washington, DC1982
- Diet and Health. National Academy Press, Washington, DC1989
- Estimates of food quantity and calories.Am J Clin Nutr. 1982; 35: 727-732
Houser H, Bibb H. Individual variation in intake of nutrients by day, month and season and relation to meal patterns: implications for dietary methodology. In: National Research Council, Committee on Food Consumption Patterns. Assessing Changing Food Consumption Patterns. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 1988.155-179.
- Validity of the 24-hour recall.J’Am Diet Assoc. 1985; 85: 1437-1442
- Comparison of dietary histories and seven-day food records in a nutritional assessment of older adults.Am J Clin Nutr. 1985; 42: 542-553
- Patterns of dietary behavior associated with selecting diets low in fat.J Am Diet Assoc. 1990; 90: 214-220
- Standardization of blood pressure measurement in an international comparative study.J Clin Epidemiol. 1996; 49: 869-877
- The Nutrition Attitude Survey.Health Psychol. 1986; 5: 359-374
- The development of self-efficacy scales for health related diet and exercise behaviors.Health Educ Res. 1988; 3: 283-292
- The Cancer and Diet Intervention Project.Health Educ Res. 1990; 5: 489-503
Jerome NW. On determining food patterns of urban dwellers in contemporary United States society. In: Arnott M, ed. Gastronomy the Anthropology of Food Habits. Paris France: Mouton Publishers; 1976.
- Long term maintenance of a low-fat diet.J Am Diet Assoc. 1992; 92: 553-559