Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Packaged Facts.Gluten-Free Foods and Beverages in the U.S.3rd Edition. Packaged Facts, Rockville, MD2011Accessed August 31, 2011)
- Evidence-Based Nutrition Practice Guideline on Celiac Disease.(American Dietetic Association Evidence Analysis Library Web site)http://www.adaevidencelibrary.com/topic.cfm?cat=3726(Accessed August 31, 2011)Date: May 2009
- ADA Pocket Guide to Gluten Free Strategies for Clients with Multiple Diet Restrictions. American Dietetic Association, Chicago, IL2011
- Celiac disease and autoimmunity in the gut and elsewhere.Gastroenterol Clin North Am. 2008; 37: 411-428
- US Department of Agriculture National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference.Accessed August 31, 2011)
- Pretzels—Twists 8 oz.Accessed August 31, 2011)
- Celiac disease and obesity: Need for nutritional follow-up after diagnosis.Eur J Clin Nutr. 2010; 64: 1371-1372
This article was written by Wendy Marcason, RD, of the American Dietetic Association's Knowledge Center Team, Chicago, IL. ADA members can contact the Knowledge Center by sending an e-mail to [email protected]