Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- A national approach to restaurant menu labeling: The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Health Care Act, Section 4205.J Am Diet Assoc. 2010; 110: 1280-1289
- Draft Guidance for Industry: Questions and answers regarding implementation of the menu labeling provisions of Section 4205 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010.http://www.fda.gov/Food/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/GuidanceDocuments/FoodLabelingNutrition/ucm223266.htm(Accessed August 25, 2010)
- It all adds up: Nutrition analysis software can open the door to professional opportunities.J Am Diet Assoc. 2011; 111: 214-218
- Coming to the menu: Calorie counts.Accessed May 1, 2010)
- Making wellness delicious: Building a Healthier Chicago's FIT City program.J Am Diet Assoc. 2010; 110: 1620-1625
- Nutrition beyond the numbers: Counseling clients on nutrient value interpretation.J Am Diet Assoc. 2010; 110: 1800-1803
- CSFAN Constituent Update: FDA releases details on how retail food establishments and vending machine operators with fewer than 20 locations can choose to become subject to the new federal menu labeling requirements.Accessed August 2, 2010)
- Consumers may not use or understand calorie labeling in restaurants.J Am Diet Assoc. 2006; 106: 917-920
- Task Force Report on Restaurant Nutrition Labeling Research.Accessed April 27, 2010)
- Calorie data to be posted at most chainsNew York Times.http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/24/business/24menu.html(Accessed April 29, 2010)Date: March 23, 2010
This article was written by Ryan Lipscomb, editor at the Journal, Chicago, IL.