Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Anti-inflammatory diets for obesity and diabetes.J Am Coll Nutr. 2009; 28: 482S-491S
- Anti-inflammatory diets: Science or sales pitch?.Clin Nutr Insight. 2009; 35: 1-5
- Putting the brakes on inflammation through diet and lifestyle strategies.Environmental Nutr. 2009; 32 (6) (Accessed August 27, 2010): 1
- Report of the Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee on the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2010.(Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion Web site)Accessed August 27, 2010)
This article was written by Wendy Marcason, RD, of the American Dietetic Association's Knowledge Center Team, Chicago, IL. ADA members can contact the Knowledge Center by sending an e-mail to [email protected] .