- Sóuter E.
- Rizzo M.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Katherine McPhee's bulimia battle.(People Web site)Posted June 22, 2006. Accessed June 24, 2009)
- Development and psychometric evaluation of a measure of intuitive eating.J Couns Psychol. 2006; 53: 226-240
- Comparison of weight-loss diets with different compositions of fat, protein, and carbohydrates.N Engl J Med. 2009; 360: 859-873
- Weight-loss diets for the preventiontreatment of obesity.N Engl J Med. 2009; 360: 923-925
- Medicare's search for effective obesity treatments: Diets are not the answer.Am Psychol. 2007; 62: 220-233
- Size acceptance and intuitive eating improve health for obese, female chronic dieters.J Am Diet Assoc. 2005; 105: 929-936
- An exploratory study of a meditation-based intervention for binge eating disorder.J Health Psychol. 1999; 4: 357-363
- Evaluating an intuitive eating program for binge eating disorder: A benchmarking study.([dissertation]) University of Notre Dame, South Bend, IN2008
- It's a small world after all—Dietary guidelines around the world.(International Food Information Council Web site)Published March/April 1998. Accessed June 25, 2009)
- Reduced perception of bodily signals in anorexia nervosa.Eat Behav. 2008; 9: 381-388
- Differences in salivary habituation to a taste stimulus in bariatric surgery candidates and normal-weight controls.Obes Surg. 2009; 19 (http://www.springerlink.com/content/20u37515q417u33u/fulltext.html. Accessed June 25, 2009): 873-878
- Deep brain stimulation in the treatment of obesity.J Neurosurg. 2008; 109: 625-634
This article was written by Jennifer Mathieu, a freelance writer in Houston, TX. Mathieu is a former editorial assistant for the Journal and has journalism degree from Northwestern University. Mathieu's writing has appeared in The Washington Post, Houston Chronicle, Miami Herald, The Kansas City Star, and several other publications. While reporting for the Houston Press, she received awards from the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies, the Dallas Press Club, the State Bar of Texas, and the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation.