Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Federal Register. Food Labeling; Trans Fatty Acids in Nutrition Labeling; Consumer Research to Consider Nutrient content and health claims and possible footnote or disclosure statements; final rule and proposed rule.National Archives and Records Administration. 2003; : 41434-41506
- New and existing oils and fats used in products with reduced trans-fatty acid content.J Am Diet Assoc. 2006; 106: 867-880
- Variability in the trans fatty acid content of foods within a food category: Implications for estimation of dietary trans fatty acid intakes.J Am Coll Nutr. 1999; 18: 255-260
- Trans, saturated, and unsaturated fat in foods in the United States prior to mandatory trans-fat labeling.Lipids. 2004; 39: 11-18
- Where you shop matters.Amber Waves. 2005; (November): 13-18