Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Implementing nutrition diagnosis, step two in the Nutrition Care Process and Model: Challenges and lessons learned in two health care facilities.J Am Diet Assoc. 2005; 105: 1636-1640
- How can organizations learn faster?.Sloan Management Review. 1993; 34: 85-93
Schein EH. Kurt Lewin’s Change Theory in the Field and in the Classroom: Notes Toward a Model of Managed Learning. Invited paper for a special issue of Systems Practice edited by Susan Wheelan, March 1995. Available at: http://dspace.mit.edu/bitstream/1721.1/2576/1/SWP-3821-32871445.pdf. Accessed January 16, 2007.
- American Dietetic Association: Standards of Practice in Nutrition Care and Updated Standards of Professional Performance.J Am Diet Assoc. 2005; 105 (645.e1-e10): 641-645
- Nutrition care process and model: ADA adopts road map to quality care and outcomes management.J Am Diet Assoc. 2003; 103: 1061-1072
- 2006 Comprehensive Accreditation Manual for Hospitals: The Official Handbook, Update 1. Joint Commission Resources, Oakbrook Terrace, IL2006
- Field Theory in Social Science. Harper and Row, New York, NY1951
- The Fifth Discipline: The Art and Practice of the Learning Organization. Currency, New York, NY2006
- Nutrition Diagnosis and Intervention: Standardized Language for the Nutrition Care Process. American Dietetic Association, Chicago, IL2007
- Addison Wesley, Reading, MA1978: 16-17 Organizational Learning: A Theory of Action Perspective.