Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Bunim-Murray forms film unit.Variety. 2007 (March 18. Available at: http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117961373.html?categoryid=13&cs=1. Accessed April 2, 2007.)
- 1 in 150 children in U.S. has autism, new survey finds.Washington Post. 2007 (February 9:A06. Available at: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/08/AR2007020801883.html. Accessed March 8, 2007.)
- Nutrition and autism: Are they linked?.Today’s Dietitian. 2005; 7: 31
- What happens when they grow up. Newsweek. November 27, 2006.Newsweek. 2006 (November 27. Available at: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15792805/site/newsweek/. Accessed March 8, 2007.)
- Dietary supplement use is prevalent among children with a chronic illness.J Am Diet Assoc. 2005; 105: 78-84
- Position of the American Dietetic Association: Providing nutrition services for infants, children, and adults with developmental disabilities and special health care needs.J Am Diet Assoc. 2004; 104: 97-107
Autism Society of America. Treatment: Biomedical & Dietary Approaches. Available at: http://www.autism-society.org/site/PageServer?pagename=about_treatment_biomedical. Accessed March 8, 2007.
This article was written by Tony Peregrin, a freelance writer in Chicago, IL.