Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Position statement.Diabetes Care. 2006; 29: S4-S42
- Human Kinetics, Champaign, IL2001: 42-43 (47,50,52,134) The Diabetic Athlete.
- Chromium picolinate supplementation improves insulin sensitivity in Goto-Kakizaki diabetic rats.J Trace Elem Biol. 2004; 17 (Available at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=15139386&dopt=Abstract. Accessed April 16, 2006.): 243-247
This article was written by Jim McCaffree, freelance writer in Los Angeles, CA.