Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- The Ketogenic Diet. 3rd ed. Demos Medical Publishing, Inc, New York, NY2000
- Changes in growth and seizure reduction in children on the ketogenic diet as a treatment for intractable epilepsy.J Am Diet Assoc. 2005; 105: 718-725
- The ketogenic diet.Pediatrics. 2001; 108: 898-905
- Growth retardation in children with epilepsy on the ketogenic diet.J Am Diet Assoc. 2002; 102: 405-407
This article was written by Kathy B. Santoro, MEd, RD, registered dietitian III, and Therese O’Flaherty, MS, RD, registered dietitian III, of the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH.