Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Core Indicators of Nutritional State for Difficult-To-Sample Populations.J. Nutr. 1990; 120: 1557S-1600S
- Food security measurement and research conference. USDA food and consumer service office of analysis and evaluation, alexandria, va1995
- Measuring Food Insecurity and Hunger in the United States.J Nutr. 1999; 129: 510S-516S
- Symposium.J Nutr. 1999; 129 (Available at: www.nutrition.org/content/vol129/issue2.): 504S-528S
- Household food security in the united states in 1995. USDA Food and Consumer Service, Alexandria VA1997 (Avalilable at: www.fns.usda.gov/oane/MENU/Published/FSP/FSP.htm).)
- 1997 household food security in the united states in 1995. USDA Food and Consumer Service, Alexandria, VA1997 (Avalilable at: www.fns.usda.gov/oane/MENU/Published/FSP/FSP.htm)
- Us department of health and human services healthy people 2010. 2nd ed. US Government Printing Office, Washington, DC2000
Nord M, Kabbani N, Tiehen L, Andrews M, Bickel G, Carlson S. 2002. Household Food Security in the United States, 2000. Food and Rural Economics Division, Economic Research Service, US Department of Agriculture, Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Report No. 21.
- Guide to measuring household food security, revised 2000. USDA Food and Nutrition Service, Alexandria, VA2000 (Avalilable at: http://www.ers.usda.gov/briefing/foodsecurity.)
- USDA's Economic Research Service supports nutrition and health outcome research.J Am Diet Assoc. 2002; 102: 293-297