Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Malone M. The great convergence. In: Forbes ASAP Big Issue IV. 1999; p.15.
- A proposed model for effective nutrition care.J Am Diet Assoc. 2001; 101: 357-363
- Is nutritional diagnosis a critical step in the nutrition care process?.J Am Diet Assoc. 2002; 102: 427-431
American Dietetic Association. MNT Evidence-Based Guides for Practice. Nutrition Practice Guidelines for Type 1 and 2 Diabetes Mellitus. CD-ROM. 2001.
- Report on the 1999 Membership Database of the American Dietetic Association.J Am Diet Assoc. 2001; 101: 947-953
- American Dietetic Association Strategic Plan. FY 2001–2004. Available at: http://www.eatright.com/stratplan.html . Accessed onDate: February 25, 2002.
- New Medicare changes to expand MNT access in 2002.J Am Diet Assoc. 2002; 102: 30
- Medical nutrition therapy across the continuum of care and medical nutrition therapy across the continuum of care supplement the american dietetic association and morrison health care. 2nd ed. The American Dietetic Association. 1998, Chicago, Ill1997
- Evidence-based practice guides vs. protocols.J Am Diet Assoc. 2001; 101: 1085-1090
- Crossing the quality chasm. National Academy Press, Washington, DC2000
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Available at: http://www.ahcpr.gov. Accessed onDate: February 18, 2002.
- The National Institute for Nursing Research. Available at: http://www.nih.gov/ninr. Accessed onDate: February 18, 2002.
- Disease Management Association of America. Definition of Disease Management. Available at: http://www.dmaa.org/definition.html. Accessed onDate: February 11, 2002.
- Krause's Food, Nutrition, & Diet Therapy. 10th ed. WB Saunders Company, Philadelphia2000
- Identifying patients at risk.J Am Diet Assoc. 1994; 94: 838-839
- Developing and Validating Evidence-based Guides for Dietetics Practice. The American Dietetic Association, Chicago, IL2000
- A dietetic-specific diagnostic reasoning approach to communicating in code.Diagn Nutr Network. 1993; 2: 25
Lacey KA. Use of a standardized Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) care plan to teach nutrition problems and patient outcomes. 2000 Summit: Best Practices in Dietetics Education. A50–51. American Dietetic Association. FNCE 2000, Denver, Colorado, October 2000.
- North american nursing diagnosis association taxonomy of nursing diagnoses. NANDA, St. Louis1990
- Nursing's next advance.International Nursing Review. 1992; 39: 109-112
- Fundamentals of nursing. 3rd ed. Lippincott, Philadelphia1997
- Understanding Normal and Clinical Nutrition. 5th ed. West/Wadsworth, Boston1998: 519
- Krause's Food, Nutrition & Diet Therapy. 10th ed. WB Saunders Company, Philadelphia2000
- Cost outcomes of nutrition intervention. Part 2 of a 3-part monograph. Measuring Effectiveness of Nutrition Interventions. Mead Johnson & Company, Evansville, IN1996