Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Medicare, Medicaid and SCHIP Benefits Improvement and Protection Act, Section 105, Coverage of Medical Nutrition Therapy Services for Beneficiaries with Diabetes or A renal Disease, HR 5661.
- Current Procedural Terminology (CPT2001)Chicago, III. American Medical Association Press, 2001: 5661
- The Role of Nutrition in Maintaining Health in the Nation's Elderly. National Academy Press, Washington DC2000
- A proposed model for effective nutrition care.J Am DietAssoc. 2001; 101: 357-363
- Translating nutritional assessment findings into diagnostic systems.CRN Quarterly. 1986; 10: 14-15
- Nutrition Physical Examination, Nutriokinetics and Nutriodynamics Intensive Course Guideforms.Diagnostic Nutr Network. 2001; 10
- Working with diagnosis related groups (DRGs).J Nutr Supp Serv. 1985; 2: 39-46
- Start up characterizations/diagnostic criteria for using dietetic-specific nutritional diagnostic codes (D-S NDCs) in adult care situations.Diagnostic Nutr Network. 1994; 3
Oakland MJ and Kight MA: Inter-professional Communication involving NANDA, NIC and NOC. Proceedings of the premier conference on nursing diagnoses, interventions, and outcomes, Chicago IL 1997.
Leyse RL. Perceptions of the Metaparadigm of Clinical Dietetics: Conceptual delineation of phenomena relevant to the discipline. (Dissertation supported in part by The Fairchild-Kight Research endowment, The University of Arizona, Tuscon). Ann Arbor, Ml: UMI Dissertation Services; 1998.
- Using think alongs in secondary content areas.Research and Instruction. 1994; 33: 187-206
- Essentials of computers for nurses. 3rd Ed. McGraw Hill Co, New York, NY2001
- Words and RulesThe ingredients of language. Basic Books, New York, NY1999
- Cognition, metacognition and epistemic cognition.Human Development. 1983; 26: 222-232
- Critical thinking in nursing. 2nd Ed. Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins, Philadelphia, PA1999