Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Current nutrition practice and knowledge of varsity athletes.J App Sport Sci Res. 1992; 6: 232-238
- Nutrition knowledge and dietary habits of elite and non-elite athletes.Australian J Nutr Diet. 1991; 48: 124-127
- Nutrition knowledge, eating practices, and health of adolescent female runners.Int J Sports Nutr. 1996; 6: 414-425
- Nutrition knowledge and eating practices of young female athletes.J Phys Educ Rec Dance. 1995; 66: 36-41
- Nutritional supplement use in collegiate athletes [abstract].Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1998; 30: S40
- Nutrition knowledge of college football lineman.J Am Diet Assoc. 1999; 99: A
- Nutritional supplements.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1999; 31: S174
Position of The American Dietetic Association, Dietitians of Canada, and the American College of Sports Medicine: Nutrition and Athletic Performance. J Am Diet Assoc. 2000; 100: 1543-1556.
Rosenbloom CA, ed. Sports Nutrition: A Guide for the Professional Working with Active People. Chicago, Ill.: The American Dietetic Association: 2000: 727.
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association position statement.J Athlet Train. 2000; 35: 212-224
- Effects of pre-exercise feedings on endurance performance.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1979; 11: 1-5
- Effects of pre-exercise carbohydrate feedings on endurance cycling performance.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1987; 19: 33-36
- Carbohydrate feedings 1 hour before exercise improves cycling performance.Am J Clin Nutr. 1991; 54: 866-870
- Nutrition practices and knowledge of college varsity athletes.J Strength Cond Res. 2001; 15: 63-68
- Fluid needs of active individuals.SCAN’S Pulse. 2001; 20: 4-6
- A report of vitamin and mineral supplement use among university athletes in a Division I institution.Int J Sport Nutr. 1999; 9: 417-425