Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Cross-national comparison of childhood obesity: the epidemic and the relationship between obesity and socioeconomic status.INT J EPIDEMIOL. 2001; 5: 1136-1137
- Prevalence of marked overweight and obesity in multiethnic pediatric population: findings from the Child and Adolescent Trial for Cardiovascular Health (CATCH) study.J AM DIET ASSOC. 2000; 100: 1149-1156
- Health consequences of obesity in youth: childhood predictors of adult disease.PEDIATRICS. 1998; 101: 518-525
- Overweight, fat patterning, and cardiovascular disease risk factors in black and white girls: The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Growth and Health Study.J PEDIATR. 1999; 135: 458-464
- Body mass index and disability in adulthood: a 20-year panel study.AM J PUBLIC HEALTH. 2002; 92: 834-840
- Identification of the obese child: adequacy of the body mass index for clinical practice and epidemiology.INT J OBES RELAT METAB DISORD. 2000; 24: 1623-1627
- Establishing a standard definition for child overweight and obesity worldwide.BMJ. 2000; 320: 1240-1243
- Population-based body mass index reference value from Goteborg, Sweden: birth to 18 years of age.ACTA PAEDIATR. 2000; 89: 582-592
- Obesity evaluation and treatment: expert committee recommendation.PEDIATRICS. 1998; 102: e29
- Clinical guidelines on the identification, evaluation, and treatment of overweight and obesity in adults-the evidence report.OBES RES. 1998; 6: 51S
- Changes in the distribution of body mass index of adults and children in the US population.INT J OBES RELAT METAB DISORD. 2000; 24: 807-818
- Overweight and obesity in the US: prevalence and trends, 1960-1994.INT J OBES. 1998; 22: 39-47
- Prevalence and trend in overweight and obesity among children and adolescents in Thessaloniki, Greece.J PEDIATR ENDOCRINOL METAB. 2001; 14: 1319-1326
☆This research was supported with a grant from the North Carolina Dietetics Foundation, Inc. The data collection in this study was independent of the Special Olympics Organization.