Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Bacterial Foodborne Disease. US Dept of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, Washington, DC1996 (Agriculture Economic Report No. 741)
- Food Safety Research. Food Safety and Inspection Service, US Dept of Agriculture, Washington, DC1995
- The Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) System and the Food Safety and Inspection Service. Food Safety and Inspection Service, US Dept of Agriculture, Washington, DC1989
- Using benefit and cost information to evaluate a food safety regulation.Am J Agric Econ. 1996; 78: 1297-1301
- Purifying poultry.Restaurant Business. 1996; 91: 40
- Reduction of salmonella on post-chill chicken carcasses by trisodium phosphate (Na3PO4) treatment.J Food Safety. 1994; 14: 9-17
- Consumer evaluation of raw and fried chicken after washing in trisodium phosphate or lactic acid/benzoate solutions.J Food Sci. 1995; 60: 604-610
- Position of The American Dietetic Association: food irradiation.J Am Diet Assoc. 1996; 96: 69-72
- Murano E.A. Food Irradiation A Source Book. Iowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa1995
- Using Surveys to Value Public Goods. Resources for the Future, Washington, DC1989
- Statistical efficiency of double-bounded dichotomous choice contingent valuation.Am J Agric Econ. 1991; 73: 1255-1263
- Econometric Analysis. 2nd ed. Macmillan Publishing Company, New York, NY1993> (610–615.)
- Consumer willingness to pay more for potential benefits of irradiated fresh food products.Agribusiness. 1990; 6: 163-178
AMI Foundation. A Survey of Consumers’ Awareness, Knowledge and Attitudes Toward the Process of Irradiation: Summary Report. Princeton, NJ: The Gallup Organization; 1993.
- Market trials of irradiated chicken.Radiat Phys Chem. 1998; 52: 63-66
- Consumer attitudes and market response to irradiation.J Food Protection. 1995; 58: 175-181
- Trends 1993. Consumer Attitudes and the Supermarket. Food Marketing Institute, Opinion Research, Washington, DC1993