Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Pica practices of pregnant women.J Am Diet Assoc. 1991; 91: 34-38
- Pica and olfactory craving of pregnancy.Birth. 1995; 22: 129-137
- Pica in an urban environment.J Nutr. 1994; 124: 954S-962S
- Pica.Conn Med. 1997; 61: 207-209
- Nutrition Across the Life Span. WB Saunders, Philadelphia, Pa1997
- CDC criteria for anemia in children and childbearing-aged women. MMWR. 1989; 38: 400-404
Institute of Medicine (US). Committee to Study the Prevention of Low Birthweight, Division of Health Promotion and Disease Prevention. Preventing Low Birthweight. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 1985:46-93.
- Pica, Hemoglobin, and Prematurity and Perinatal Mortality. New York University School of Education, New York, NY1961 (Dissertation.)
- Amylophagia during pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 1968; 32: 415-418
- Amylophagia during pregnancy.Chicago Med Sch Q. 1969; 28: 109-114
- Pica in pregnancy.J Med Assoc Ga. 1974; 63: 332-335
- The Relationship Among Trace Elements, Pica, Social Support and Infant Birthweight. University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC1995 (Dissertation.)
- Pica Practices as an Influence on Iron Deficiency Anemia. East Carolina University, Greenville, NC1982 (Thesis.)
- Investigation of Pica History and Trace Elements in Pica Substances Ingested by Pregnant Females in Eastern North Carolina. East Carolina University, Greenville, NC1985 (Thesis.)
- Pica in a rural obstetric population.South Med J. 1995; 88: 1236-1240
National Center for Health Statistics. Health, United States, 1995. Hyattsville, Md: US Dept of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service; 1996:92.
Institute of Medicine, Subcommittee on Nutritional Status and Weight Gain During Pregnancy. Nutrition During Pregnancy. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 1990.
- Association of maternal hematocrit with premature labor.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 159: 107-113